Saturday, May 29, 2010




不知不覺又來到五月尾了..
haiz time go so fast..
anywhere.. tis week is a exam week..
so scary..
i terpesong my 2 karangan..
biology paper 3 olso terpesong..
it is a worst thing.. bad thing n i feel like want 2 kill myseif..
zzz.. i don brave enough 2 kill my self.. i cant even hold a knife.. a scissors.. even a needle..
haiz.. cha dao.............................. ==

yesterday.. wesak day.. i went 2 rawang.. n having lunch there..
wtf..
so hot..
so hot..
hot dao until wan 2 take out my shirt..
zzz.. lame joke..
"continue"--
then.. we went 2 a temple.. buy some kidnaps.. drinks..
i saw a children.. was crying..
juz bcoz of a balloon..
the ballon fly 2 the sky..
he loses his ballon..
then..
me..
catherine..
christina..
angie..
take photo..
like a crazy..
5 pm~ home..
at home.. facebook again..
then.. stupid ah fatt call me out..
so out lol.
then.. stupid biao ge use my computer again..
simply scold ppl..
zzz.........

2day..
went 2 genting..
nothing 2 do...
everytime go..
until sien liao..
now..
i hide myself in the hotel..
facing wif my fren computer..
facebook again..
n my blog..
the end of the day...
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment